I'm Excited For: The 2016 Challenge with Tone It Up


You may have read my post from last summer about Tone It Up's book '28 Days to Fit, Fierce and Fabulous', which I then reviewed each week ( you can find them here for week 1, week 2, week 3 and week 4).

For the new year Tone It up have set up one of their brilliant eight-week challenges. I've already signed up and if you're interested you can find out more and sign up here.


Here is a video for the 2016 challenge:


Every Sunday they post a weekly schedule with workouts to complete each day. It's a real mixture of exercises that don't get boring. I enjoy Karena and Katrina's workouts so much. I own their first Beach Babe DVD and have used it so many times alongside their workout schedules.

Also, I have posted their 'sample day' below to show the layout of meals that they recommend alongside their schedules. You can find some amazing recipes here on their website.


I'm really looking forward to the next eight weeks just to see how far I really can push myself. The five things I want to take away from this challenge are:
  • Drink more water
  • Have more energy
  • Start to get myself wedding-dress-ready for October
  • Be present
  • Practice more yoga


Let me know if you'll be joining me on this TIU challenge. You can find me at the following:

It's always nice to speak to people on the same fitness journey as you and encourage and support each other through it.


If you're taking part in the challenge then good luck. Let's do this!

No comments