I'm Excited For: Tone It Up's '28 Days to Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous'


Most people who know me and my fitness regime will know that I am a follower of Tone It Up.

I have been a massive fan of these girls, Karena and Katrina, for a long time now. I first discovered them in the summer of 2012 and since then I've been a member of the TIU community.

Tone It Up is very well-known, but mainly in the US, so I struggle to find girls in the UK who share the same goals. But even though these amazing ladies are far, far away the fan base they have built up is amazing, and it has meant that even though I don't have someone here to buddy up with and workout I can always count on the ladies online to give me the support I sometimes need.

 
I enjoy working out but I am - like many - very busy a lot of the time. I get up early and have to be at work every weekday at 8.30. I get home around 3.30 each day, which sounds early but when you are moving house soon (more on that topic soon), organising a wedding (more to come on that too!), studying at university level from home which requires me to spend 12 hours a week reading, researching and writing, and lots of other little bits it can be difficult. So as much as I read through their weekly schedules online I often only get the chance to do one of the short workouts a day!

But I love these girls and when I heard about their first book being released I said I would set myself the challenge of sticking at this for the required 28 days. I told myself I would use this as a start up for keeping on track with a new routine, and to make myself stay on it I am going to document my journey on my blog.

Every Sunday for the duration of this 'Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous' challenge I am going to post about my week, with pictures where possible. I will explain my workouts, my meals, and all the bits in between that make TIU truly unique and inspiring.

I have started today (Day 1) and will finish on 19 July (Day 28). If you are a TIU girl then feel free to comment, speak about your experiences - either with this book, their nutrition guide, their DVDs, or just their weekly workout schedules on their website - and follow me on Twitter or Instagram.

 
Or if you are interested in the book and you live in the UK you can buy it from Amazon UK, or The Wordery (where I got mine from). You can also buy their first Beach Babe DVD on Amazon UK too.

No comments