My Monthly Favourites: June 2016


It's a little later than planned but here are my monthly favourites for June 2016:



Lush is one of my favourite shops to browse and when I went in there last I picked up this Butterball bath bomb. My mum always says how lovely this makes her water but I'd never tried it because I always prefer to go for something colourful or different, where as this is a bit plain. But this makes the water feel lovely and gives it a delicate scent. Buy it here.



This Sanex body wash has been brilliant for me with my psoriasis. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and is soap and colourant free. It's aimed at those with very sensitive skin, which is why I picked it up. Buy it here.



I bought a beautiful, floaty pale green midi dress from ASOS for my friend's wedding. I'm gutted that I don't have a picture of it full length to show you, but I'm sure I'll wear it again so I can show you it then. But it was lovely to wear because it was light, flowing and very wedding-appropriate. I love the cold shoulder aspect of it too. Unfortunately this dress is no longer available on ASOS but they do have plenty of other amazing dresses perfect for wedding guests here.



The Sunshine and Biscotti Club by Jenny Oliver was shown in my birthday blog post last month and it was the first book I read from the selection I received for my 24th birthday. I don't want to spoil it but I really enjoyed reading this. It's definitely a perfect summer read with the setting, and the stories of those within this group of friends are addictive. Buy it here.



Jennifer Niven's All the Bright Places was the first book in the Zoella Book Club 2016. I read this whole book in less than 48 hours because it was one of those books that I just had to finish. I also had a brilliant evening on the WHSmith Twitter chat on Book Club Night. I'm not going to say too much about this book as I'm going to do a halfway review of the whole book club when I've finished the fourth book, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, but I just had to share how much I loved it now. You can buy the Zoella Book Club special edition copy of this book here.



Freddy My Love is a YouTuber that I've only recently discovered, about three-four months ago. Freddy posts a new video every Monday on her channel and they are always beautiful and of an excellent quality. She does a bit of everything beauty and fashion, such as skincare routines and clothing hauls. She's beautiful and I love watching her videos. View her channel here.



Sweet Williams are one of my favourite flowers and I was very excited when I walked into my local supermarket at the beginning of the month and saw a whole stand full of them. I treated myself to some just before my birthday and I have bought two more bunches of them since then. They're just so full and pretty.



Clay and I recently started watching Impractical Jokers from the beginning as we'd only caught odd episodes here and there and loved them. We hadn't laughed that much at a television show in so long and we've been hooked even more since we started from season one. If you haven't seen it then it's basically about four childhood friends - Q, Joe, Sal and Murr (from left to right above) - who set up challenges where they have to do certain hilarious things as told by the others and if they can't do it, they lose. It's brilliant! You can watch it regularly on Comedy Central here in the UK or shop the DVDs here.



Fifth Harmony's latest album, 7/27, is amazing. If you liked their debut album then you'll love this. It's more mature and there isn't a single song that I have to skip (unless it's Dope or Not That Kinda Girl depending on who is around because of the language). That's My Girl is probably my favourite track. Buy it here.



I only downloaded Spotify late last year on the free version with adverts, but this past month I opted to do the three months for 99p offer and now I have Spotify Premium with no adverts and unlimited track skips. Download Spotify for free here.

Let me know what you've been loving this month.


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete