I'm Reading: The Zoella Book Club 2016


I was so excited when I heard that Zoella was starting a book club for the summer and I was even more excited when I saw the video she put up on her channel, showing the eight books in the 2016 book club. You can see the video she posted below where she tells you the eight titles in the club and a little bit of the back story, as well as a quite note on why she chose to share these books.



So, here are the eight books in the book club! I was happy to see Fangirl and Billy and Me, because I've been wanting to read these two for a while now and this is now the perfect opportunity for me to read them.

I've also heard amazing things about All The Bright Places and Everything Everything, so I was glad to purchase them and add them to my bookcase. I've actually just finished reading the first book in the club, which was All The Bright Places, and I thoroughly enjoyed it but I won't give anything away as the club has only just begun and I don't want to ruin it for anyone.



I'd never heard of Beautiful Broken Things, We Were Liars, The Potion Diaries or The Sky is Everywhere, but they also all sound like great stories from what Zoe mentioned in her video.

I'm so glad that I can spend the summer reading some brilliant books and sharing my views and thoughts with others on the same reading journey. I've spent the last eight months only reading books that were on my set list from university, some of which were not interesting to me, so it's nice to finally have the chance to read something I want to read rather than something I have to read.


Are you part of the Zoella Book Club? Keep in touch on TwitterInstagram and find me on Good Reads.


4 comments

  1. I just finished reading Beautiful Broken Things and I loved it!
    It's probably my favourite book I have read since I usually only read books from school.Im so glad Zoë did this book club because I'd love to start reading more than I usually would.Anyway,I love this blog post,could you write a review of the other books too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've almost finished Beautiful Broken Things and it's great to hear you're loving it. I've always been a bookworm but I haven't had the time this year, so I'm making time to do this book club. I'm going to do a midway review when we've read the first four books and then one at the end of it for the other four, so you'll definitely see reviews coming soon :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, I know you were interested in a blog post reviewing the Zoella Book Club books, and my halfway review went up this morning here: http://janaybrazier.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/whsmith-zoella-book-club-review-books-1.html

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete