My Night In: Cinderella and Tanya Burr Cosmetics


So yesterday my favourite film of the year came out on DVD. When I spoke to my family yesterday and said 'This is my favourite film now' a couple of them looked at me in horror because it isn't Marvel. One answer was 'Yes, until Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out on DVD'. I love my Marvel movies but this Disney film is it for me. I dare you to try and name a film that will beat it for me, because I'm 99.9% sure you won't win! My film review back in April should be enough to convince you it can't be beaten.


What went with it was a mega amount of Cinderella themed items that I just couldn't get enough of, such as Lauren Conrad's Cinderella clothing collection and MAC cosmetics' limited edition range.

As I was saying, I went running out yesterday and bought the new live action version of Cinderella on Blu-Ray. Once I'd paid for it I decided that I wanted to make a special night of it, watching the film again, after seeing it three times at the cinema (remember when I saw the glass slipper and wore my own version?!)




So I decided to pamper myself a little, washing my hair with my favourite products and blow-drying my hair, using a cleansing face mask, and using my favourite marshmallow scented body wash in the shower. I also lit my favourite new soy candle.


But the best part for me was sitting down ready for the film and painting my toenails with one of Tanya Burr's nail polishes from her new cosmetics range.


And the best part about the nail polish? It was called 'Fairy Godmother'! How great is it that I wanted a Cinderella pamper evening and when I picked up my favourite colour from the range in the shop it was named after one of the Disney film's characters?!


I also dug through my old nail varnishes and found the silver glitter polish by Barry M, thinking it would be pretty over the top of a couple of nails but I decided against it at the last minute. But it's still very pretty.


So that was my night in, and I loved every minute of it. I've been walking around all day staring at my toes saying 'look how pretty they are'. I now need to go out and buy some of the other colours. I particularly want to try 'Duvet Day' and 'Frosting Cupcakes'. You can buy them online at Superdrug or in store, but they don't always have the full range.

What's your favourite way to spend a night in? Do you have a go-to girly film or a certain routine that you love? I'd love to hear your recommendations of future movies and things to do for my next one. You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.

No comments