Film Review: Jurassic World

 
I was so excited when Jurassic World finally hit the cinemas last Thursday - the anniversary of the original films release date and my 23rd birthday - but unfortunately I had been struck with a horrible cold which included one of the noisiest coughs ever!
 
So I was forced to wait until Sunday when my sniffing and coughing had died down a bit so I didn't annoy fellow movie-goers. But boy was it worth the wait!
 
 
The cast for this latest movie was brilliant. I am a massive fan of Chris Pratt - especially in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - and he was just as good in this film.
 
The storyline was well written, which quite a few people I know didn't expect because, as one friend of mine said, 'How many different ways can you tell the story of an island full of dinosaurs?'
 
I don't want to give away too much of the story as I would recommend you all get yourselves down to your local cinema and watch it.
 
 
This film has broken so many records already and it hasn't even been out for a whole week yet! It even beat 'Avengers' opening weekend records, which I really applaud as I am a huge Marvel fan (as most of you will probably know already from the way I gushed about the Age of Ultron movie!)
 
 
I know this is a very short post but I am slightly stuck for things to say without spoiling the plot of the movie. So the last thing left for me to do is score this movie, and I would give it:
 
 
So get yourselves to the cinema and see this if you haven't already. I promise you it will be worth it!
 
Have you seen Jurassic World? What did you think of it and how would you rate it?
 

No comments