My Favourite Reads of 2017


In 2017 I read 150 books!

In a video on my YouTube channel, linked below, I talk about my top ten reads from last year.

Can you guess any of them before watching it?

What do you think my favourite is?

Click play below to watch:



As I said, I read 150 books in 2017. That's 55,752 pages!

Of those 150 books...

  • 58 were library books
  • 26 were sent to me by publishers through NetGalley
  • 14 were sent to me by publishers/companies (physical copies)
  • 13 came from Readers First, for me to review
  • 8 were rereads
  • 11 were read during 24 hour readathons
  • 9 were gifts from family and friends
  • 8 were for the Foyles YA Book Group
  • 16 were audiobooks
  • 12 were part of the WHSmith Zoella Book Club/Zoella & Friends Book Club
  • 10 were bought by me, for me
  • 48 were from a range of different series (I completed 9 series as part of this)

That's a lot of reading!


No comments