Unboxing: WHSmith Zoella Book Club


Hooray, Zoella has done another round of the book club with WHSmith! I absolutely adored the last book club and enjoyed reading all eight books on offer, so when she announced in a vlog that she was doing it again I was desperate to find out which books were included.


Zoella released the official video on Wednesday 19th October (see below) and the books were released online and in store the following day.




I sat down to watch the video as soon as it went live.




I had the lovely surprise of receiving the whole eight-book collection in the post on the Friday (the day before my wedding), along with a host of other amazing goodies. So, I thought I'd show you all the unboxing of my special delivery in photos and Instagram videos.




Inside the huge cardboard box was another box...




I already knew the eight books that were going to be inside because I'd watched the video, but I couldn't wait to get started.




Hidden under the tissue paper were the books (and a few extra surprises!)






I wasn't prepared for all of these amazing extra goodies included in my Zoella Book Club box. I felt very special indeed to open up such an amazing gift from WHSmith. On the top, there was a poster for A Monster Calls, which has been made into a movie, plus a couple of leaflets and postcards for the book club.



I grabbed the eight books out first, with their beautiful, exclusive covers. I was already feeling very honoured to have been sent the books, so imagine my shock and surprise when I find a bookmark in the box too. But not just any bookmark, it's signed by Zoe herself. How exciting!



In amongst the books, with the autographed bookmark and leaflets, there were some other gifts in the box. These included a candy cane bookmark to match the book The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily, a few badges including one for Frozen Charlotte, a stunning turquoise pass case which is perfect for my Oyster card, a rubber (eraser) in the shape of a diamond ring, a lovely Stabilo pen, a pretty patterned pencil case, a pack of sweet-inspired sticky page markers, one of the prettiest notebooks I've ever seen (it's like they knew I love anything with gold polka dots on) and a generous gift card.



Tonight was the first Twitter Takeover on WHSmith's Twitter page with author Meredith Russo, who wrote If I Was Your Girl, and I thoroughly enjoyed it (see below). I'm going to be doing the same as what I did with the last book club, where I'll review the first four books at the halfway point and then review the final four at the end.



Are you taking part in the WHSmith Zoella Book Club? Did you take part in the last one or is this your first? Have you already read any of these books? Which book are you looking forward to reading most?

You can buy all of the books with their exclusive-to-WHSmith covers here. You can buy all eight books in a bundle or purchase them separately, but remember that each book will have a two week window where it will be half price.

Let's get reading, and don't forget to use the hashtag #ZoellaBookClub on social media. Plus, find the dates, times and hashtags for the future Twitter Takeovers here.


 

8 comments

  1. Love this blog post! I loved your reviews last time with all of your answers to the questions. Are you doing that again this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be doing a halfway review for books 1-4 and then another for books 5-8, including my opinions and the questions I asked the authors on the Twitter Takeover nights. I'm so glad you enjoy these posts.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete