Week 5 & 6: Tone It Up 2016 Challenge


Here is my third fortnightly update for the Tone It Up 2006 Challenge. There's only two weeks left of this challenge now. So, let's just jump right into it...


Day 29: Today I did the Kettletoning routine, which is a longer video involving toning moves using a kettlebell and yoga moves too.


Day 30: I completed the new HIIT workout - Burn It Up - twice through. This is my new favourite HIIT routine.


Day 31: I did 45 minutes of dance aerobics and then the Love Your Legs & Booty routine.


Day 32: Today was arms and abs day with the Toned Arms routine and the Toned & Sexy Abs workout.


Day 33: I worked my whole body today with the Burn It Up HIIT routine for a second time this week, followed by Total Body Tone Up.


Day 34: Today I was meant to go to a class, but because I was running errands for a birthday lunch that was happening the following day and sorting out a few bits and pieces for mine and Clay's wedding, so I did an hour workout at home. I followed a workout DVD (The Only Way Is Essex - The Essexercise Workout) and did 20 minutes of dance, 20 minutes of boxing and 20 minutes of toning. 


Day 35: I did the Total Body Bliss routine three times through and managed to fit in a quick 2 miles before going off to a birthday lunch (that I was running around for the day before). It was also the SuperBowl 50 but being in the UK meant that I couldn't watch all of it because it didn't start here until 11.30PM. I had work the next day too, so I couldn't sit and watch it whilst enjoying the yummy TIU recipes!


Day 36: HIITy Bitty Bikini was my booty call this morning, followed by some yoga in the evening.


Day 37: I completed the new Total Toner routine and did half an hour of dance, following a few Zumba routines from YouTube.


Day 38: Today I did my favourite HIIT routine, Burn It Up, twice through. I felt the burn again with this one, it's so worth doing!


Day 39: I did the Kettle Booty workout (another favourite of mine) and paired it with a 30 minute Ab Attack class online. Plus, how cool is it that 'Tone It Up' commented on my check-in!


Day 40: I did an online yoga class followed by a relaxing evening in the bath with my favourite 'Intergalactic' Lush bath bomb and a glass of wine, watching my favourite beauty YouTubers (see below)


Day 41: We had a wedding workshop at the church this morning so I pushed my workout back to the afternoon, completing the Love Your Total Body routine twice through.


Day 42: Happy Valentine's Day! A 4 mile walk this morning followed by a TIU pancake breakfast. We then had date night and went to the cinema and out for Mexican food.

Only two weeks left, let's make them count!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete