I'm Excited For: Films of 2016


As promised in my top ten films of 2015 post, this is a selection of movies that I am excited to see this year.

So, let's start with the obvious one!


Captain America: Civil War
You should all know by now that I am a huge Marvel fan. Massive. So the next instalment, Civil War, is an obvious pick for my 2016 films. The only issue with this film is two avengers going against each other. Having said that, I have already chosen a side. Team Cap for me! I know without a doubt that is will be one of my top films of the year as Avengers: Age of Ultron featured last year.
 
 
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo is one of my favourite Disney films, so when I heard they were making a Dory film I was so excited. There's been a long wait for this one so I am really hoping that it's going to be worth it.

 
Doctor Strange
Another Marvel film now, and can I just say that if you put the words 'Marvel' and 'Benedict Cumberbatch' together I will listen. I am a huge fan of pretty much everything Benedict has done and I am sure that this film will not disappoint me. I don't know too much about Doctor Strange but I am excited to find out! I didn't know much about Ant-Man but I enjoyed that.


Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
This is kind of a hard one for me to admit because I am a Marvel girl through and through and I've sort of built up this wall between them and DC. Yet I quite liked Man of Steel so part of me wants to see this. Unfortunately I am not a fan of Ben Affleck so I will have to try and get past that. Henry Cavill had better be good or this film might not feature in this years favourites.
 
 
Star Trek Beyond
I loved the first two films in the Star Trek reboot and this one has one of my favourites, Idris Elba, so I'm expecting great things from this one too. Star Trek Into Darkness is one of my favourite films so I'm hoping this one will be just as good.


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Finally, we have a new instalment from the world of Harry Potter. Starring Eddie Redmayne I also expect great things from this film too. I'm a massive HP fan and was so sad when the series of movies ended, so this has given hope to us Potter fans that the magic can continue.

Are you excited for any of these films? Are there any other films you can't wait to see?

No comments