My Make-up Bag: e.l.f. Cosmetics

 
In November I was searching online - mainly on Pinterest! - for make-up tutorials and products. Most of the searches resulted in lovely cosmetic finds, but unfortunately for me a lot of them were from the US and with me in the UK they aren't always available.
 
One of the brands I came across was e.l.f. (which stands for eyes lips and face) and was excited to see that this was a company that were established in the UK and that I could order online.
 
So naturally I went a little nuts with the online shopping, and early in December my box of goodies arrived. One of the best things about this brand is the price as I managed to order ten items for just over £20! My order consisted of:
 


I haven't used the lashes yet but I've used everything else and there wasn't a single item that I didn't like. You can find all of the items at the links above, but here are my top five from my first order (in no particular order).

1. Baked Blush in 'Peachy Cheeky': I love this! I use it every day in addition to my normal blusher because this acts as my highlighter but with a gorgeous pink shimmer. I've had so many compliments about  my make-up since I started using this. I'd be interested to see what the other blushers colours are like. At only £3.95 each I may have to try them all!
 
2. Lip Exfoliator: This is an amazing little invention. It's a scrub for your lips that takes the form of a lipstick. You simply apply it to your lips and wipe away the grains, but it still leaves a lovely balm to keep you moisturised. It also tastes good! (£3.95)
 
3. Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Confident': There are so many colours to choose from, and I only ordered one just to try it out first, but now I want all of the shimmering shades! They last so well, unlike the other sparkly powders I've tried by another brand. They are only £3 each! I want to try 'elegant', 'celebrity', 'socialite', 'caffeinated', and 'smouldering' next.
 
4. Studio Makeup Mist & Set: I had never used a setting spray before buying this one and I will never be without it now. I often found my make-up wasn't lasting, especially when I was hot, but since using this I have really noticed the difference. And for only £3.95 as well!
 
5. Zit Zapper: filled with tea tree oil and witch hazel  this little rollerball wonder got the redness down so quickly! It's definitely worth it for only £1.95!

I will definitely be placing more orders from e.l.f. in the very near future. There are so many more products that I've heard amazing things about that I want to try, such as the studio blush palette and studio baked highlighter (because I love the blusher I know this will be incredible too!)

I also want to try the baked eyeshadow palettes, especially in 'NYC', and  maybe 'Texas' too.

If you're interested in buying from e.l.f. they are currently doing free delivery until 10.30am on the 21 January, with no minimum spend and no code required! I know I'll be adding bits to my basket.

Have you ever tried any e.l.f. products? What do you think? Let me know in the comments, or through Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest!

No comments